The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which operation system and version are you using?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
happyrichyyy

PostSubject: Which operation system and version are you using?   Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 pm

I am using Microsoft windows 7, it came in the package when I bought this laptop. I've been using just microsoft windows since I started to use computer, hehe. Would like to check other systems too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emeeks

PostSubject: Re: Which operation system and version are you using?   Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:06 am

I use Windows XP on all of our machines. I guess it's because it's what I grew up on and will continue to use it until they stop supporting it.

Windows 7 will be my replacement. I will hold off on Windows 8 until about a year and the kinks are worked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.C

PostSubject: Re: Which operation system and version are you using?   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Windows 7. It seems a fine OS at the moment. I also use Windows XP (or some things on a different computer) and for playing Frontier Elite, its Windows '95 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.empireattack.com
Gamrpro

PostSubject: Re: Which operation system and version are you using?   Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:15 am

I'm currently using Mac OS X Mountain Lion. It's the 8th release of Mac OS X. So it's 10.8. I can't wait for Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) in the Fall! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which operation system and version are you using?   

Back to top Go down

Which operation system and version are you using?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: Tech Zone-
Jump to: