The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SAS Zombie Assault 3 Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SAS Zombie Assault 3 Review   Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 am

EPIC. That word pretty much describes this game. This game also completely addictive, and very fun. The game is developed by Ninja Kiwi, and it is a superb games.

Game: SAS Zombie Assault 3
Game Link: http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/SAS-Zombie-Assault-3.html

Game Play:
So, you are an SAS trooper and you are fighting the zombie apocalypse. To kill the zombies you must shoot them, and you unlock and update guns. You may also buy guns, using money you get from killing zombies and winning games. The game has a multiplayer mode. This mode contains three epic game types, which I will talk about slightly later. There is a campaign, where you kill waves of zombies. When you defeat all of the waves, you unlock a new map. I am not sure how many maps there are. One other thing I want to mention: the game is a third person game, meaning it is in birds eye view.

The game contains three game modes;
Onslaught, Purge, and Apocalypse.

Onslaught; Onslaught is the original wave survival game, which we all love and know if we play zombie games. Onslaught is pretty much the basic point of the game, and if you are new, I recommend you to play this game, because the other games are more advanced.

Purge; Purge is a version of this game where there are nests which spawn zombies. The nests are strong and hard to destroy since zombies try to guard it, making purge a more advanced game mode. In Purge you must act quickly or you will be overwhelmed.

Apocalypse; Apocalypse is the survival version of the game. You are bound to die, but you must stay alive for as long as possible. The game never ends, and the zombies get endlessly harder.

The game play is so fun, and there is pretty much no cons about the game play.

Scenery:
The games scenery is quite beautiful and aesthetic, matching the game with gore and blood. Maybe the graphics of the player its self could be more developed, because in my opinion I think it looked more basic then the rest of the graphics. The games graphics are good enough, and way better than most online games, but if Ninja Kiwi makes a fourth version of SAS Zombie Assault, then they should make the graphics a tad more detailed.

Enemies and Hazards:
Surprisingly, many internet games don't have enemies. Read the title of this game. Not even in your dreams would SAS Zombie Assault not have enemies. Anyway, as for having no hazards, the game has many cool zombie enemies, which get bigger and more unique as you get further into games. I thought the enemies of this game would be cliche, like the zombies we have all seen before, but no. This had the weirdest and most unique zombies I have ever seen in a game. There even seems to be a one eyed zombie which flies around. Tell me that's not unique. The enemies are cool, but I think Ninja Kiwi could have added some hazards, like maybe lava or something.

Pros:
-Game Play

Cons:
-Hazards
-Person's Character's Graphics

Ratings:
Game Play: 5/5
Scenery: 3/5
Enemies and Hazards: 4/5
Originality and Creativity: 4/5

Overall: 4.2/5

Conclusion:
Ever since my friend requested me to review SAS Zombie Assault, I have been completely addicted to it, and I recommend anyone who likes a good game to play this. I am sure going to be into this game for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chat.your-talk.com

SAS Zombie Assault 3 Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: Reviews :: Reviews-
Jump to: